Shanling releases New Firmware V1.4 for Q1 Devices!!
Shanling has released new firmware for the Shanling Q1 portable music player. This new firmware release includes several bug fixes, improves compatibility, adds volume adjustment, and more as seen below.
Shanling Q1 Firmware V1.4
Firmware V1.4 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
- Improved compatibility with certain TWS earphones, including variants of Apple AirPods.
- Added volume adjustment for Bluetooth Headphones/Speakers.
- To be used if Bluetooth headphones/speakers are too low in volume.
- Go to System > Wireless Setting > Bluetooth > Bluetooth Headset Volume Control.
- Compatible with Bluetooth headphones/speakers with dedicated volume controls.
- Fixed issue causing audio files running short.
- Added the Ukrainian language.
- Adjusted EQ interface.
- Other bug fixes.
How to update:
- Make sure that Q1 is fully charged.
- Download the new firmware files by clicking here or here.
- Unzip the file and copy the “update.bin” file into the root(main) folder of the micro SD card.
- Choose “System Update” in system settings and follow the displayed instructions.
- Wait until the system restarts.
- Check > Settings > System > About. To make sure new firmware was installed successfully.
For more information on the Shanling Q1 click here