Non condition Returns
We offer a 7-Day Return Policy. You have 7 days to return an item from the date that you received it. (confirmed by Shipping Tracking record). To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in it's original packaging. If it is plastic sealled when you get it , it should remain plastic sealled. Some types of goods such as CIEMs cannot be returned.
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs we send the product to you are non-refundable（ write us in advance how much it is）and Custom Duty when it come back to China is non-refundable too ( we will send you receipt after we get it ). If 7 days have gone by since you received your item, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Warranty Reason Returns
If the product doesnt work properly during warranty leadtime and confirmed to be defective , the item could be returned for repair and HiFiGo will afford half freight to ship it back. HiFiGo also will afford the freight to send it back to you after repair.
Wrong Item reason Returns
Pls contact us at very first time if you get the wrong item and dont use the product , keep the package as original as it is and we will cover all the freight and tax back and send you correct one immediately.
We may refund you for following reasons,
1. Returned items due to the policy of returns once we get it.
2. Order cancellation
3. Other reasons.
If you paid by credit card, It will arrive you within 7 working days usually. The time will depends on the bank handling time. If you pay by paypal, It will arrive you within few hours. If you didnt get the refund during above leadtime, write us to check the reason.
Refunded amount may be slightly different with your original national currency payment due to Currency Exchange rates varying, HiFiGo is not responsible for the difference.
There may be transaction fee deducted by your bank when order is cancelled or refunded fully or partially, HiFiGo is not repsonsible for this if your bank charge you any additional fee.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If the item is marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, it cannot be exchanged , refunded or warranty.
How long is the warranty period?
HiFiGo warrants to the original purchaser that the Product(s) shall be free of any defect in material or workmanship for a period of one year for labor and one year for parts from the date of the original order except the items listed below:
Desktop DAC/AMPs : 2 years warranty
IEMs and dongles: 1 year warranty
Accessories: 3-6 months warranty according to brands policy
Should the Product(s) supplied by HiFiGo prove defective because of improper workmanship or material as reasonably determined by us, HiFiGo agrees, at its option, to either repair or replace the Product free of charge, excluding any shipping or handling charges.This warranty extends only to personal use & does not extend to any product that has been used for commercial use, rental use, or use which is not intended. There are no warranties other than expressly set forth herein.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING
- Damage due to user negligence, accidents, dis-assembly, waterlog, misuse, abuse, alterations or vandalism.
- Improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Failure to perform required preventive maintenance
- use not following the ‘User Guide’ or any additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product materials.
- Unauthorized modification or commercial use.
- Damage in return transit.
- Unsupervised use by children under 18 years of age.
- Accidents, abuse, misuse, improper installation, problems with electrical power, acts of third parties.
- Products that are altered or repaired by anyone not authorized by HiFiGo
- usage not following instructions accompanying the Product(s)
- failure to perform required preventive maintenance,
- weather conditions, lightning, fire, water, or any acts of nature
- Furthermore, HiFiGo is not liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature resulting from the use of this product and any liability shall not exceed the purchase price of the product.
Disclaimer of Warranties - Except as set forth herein, HiFiGo disclaims any and all warranties and representations other than those explicitly specified in this contract; any warranties, if separately provided in writing, are extended only to the Buyer whose name is shown on this invoice/contract. Warranties do not cover product damaged by external causes, including accident, abuse, misuse, improper installation, problems with electrical power, acts of third parties, Products that are altered or repaired by anyone not authorized by HiFiGo, usage not following instructions accompanying the Product(s), or failure to perform required preventive maintenance, including but not limited to backups, problems caused by use of software, parts and components not supplied by HiFiGo, weather conditions, lightning, fire, water, or any acts of nature; HiFiGo shall not be obligated to provide any warranty service or obligations unless customer has paid its invoices in full under this or any other HiFiGo invoice. HiFiGo shall have the sole discretion in determining whether the Product is covered under the warranty for labor and/or warranty for parts
Governing Law - This contract shall be governed and construed per the laws of the People's Republic of China. Buyer agrees that competent courts in the People's Republic of China shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action concerning this contract. In the event of any dispute related to this contract, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys' fee and costs.
How can I Request a Warranty replacement or repair?
You must email our customer service email@example.com within the applicable warranty period with your order number and your specific inquiries. Please describe your problems that you encountered with as musch detail as you can.
Can I cancel an order?
Once an order is placed, you have less than 24 hours to cancel it if it is not processed yet. Once the order processes and is accepted by our warehouse, you may still request cancellation, however please know that cancellation at that stage is not guaranteed.
Can I return the products that I don’t like and get a refund?You may request to return an item in the condition it was received if you change your mind. Some items may be returned for either money back or exchange subject to the following conditions. Our policy is within 7days after receiving according to the tracking record. If 7 days after receiving have gone , unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Any item returned must be complete with all accessories, hardware, manuals or instructions, and in the same "new" condition as when it was when shipped to you. Please send us the photos or videos of it.
- Any item returned incomplete or with physical damage such as scratches etc., excessive signs of use or abuse will not be accepted for return.
- Any item returned will be evaluated upon receipt. Of course, we cannot give refunds on defective merchandise resulting from mishandling, misuse, tampering or improper use.
Can I exchange a product that I ordered?We offer exchange service if the items in following conditions. (*Except Non-refundable & Non-exchangeable items)
- Products must in “Good Condition” with no damaged in any way.
- To exchange a product, the product must be available to purchase on Hifigo.com and its price must be higher or equal to the original order amount.
- The customer will have to pay the difference in price if s/he selects a product of a higher price.
- If you have purchased any items with any discount offered by a joint promotion or other promotional activities but the discount offer has expired at the time of the exchange, the discount shall not be taken into account. Discounts offered by companies other than HiFiGo shall be dealt with per the terms and conditions of the relevant companies.
What’s the process of cancelling, returning or requesting a refund ?Please email our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the reason for the return. Please pack the product carefully.
You must return an item in the same condition as it was received. You must also include, in the same condition as it was received:
- All packaging such as boxes, bags, and tags
- Accessories such as cords and remotes
- Certificates, manuals, and warranty cards
- "Free gifts" or bonus items
- All items included in a bundle
What are the items that can be returned?
We accept the following items for return only if they are retuned in the same condition in which they were received, and the items should include all items that were in the original package.
We do not accept the return of CIEM products. Defective products covered under warranty could be returned for servicing, but NOT for refund. If the returned item is used, damaged, or missing any parts, or is damaged during return shipping because it wasn't packaged correctly, we might provide a partial refund to account for the loss in the item's value.
When do I need to return the items? When is the deadline?
Items can be returned within 7 days of receipt of delivery according to the online shipping tracking record.
Where do I ship the items so that I can get a refund?
If you want to ship back to us, please contact us at email@example.com.
When will I receive my refund?
In most cases, we will issue your refund within six business days after receiving and checking the returned item.
How much will I receive for a refund?
You’ll be refunded the amount you paid minus 30% of the MSRP which shall be deducted as a restocking fee. For example, if the MSRP is $100, we will refund you $70. If the item is returned without its complete original packaging (original box, foam padding etc.), additional 10% packing fee will apply.
Who can I contact, if I have questions about refunds or warranties?
If you have any questions, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.