7-Day DOA Product Guarantee
You will enjoy this guarantee if you receive a damaged, wrong or unusable item. Please contact us within 7 days of receiving the package for a return authorization.
Once the product has been returned to our designated address, we can ship you a new item for free (we will refund the shipping cost of your return), or you can opt for a full refund.
30-Days No Condition Returns
If you are not satisfied with your purchase and the product is still in brand-new condition, we can arrange a partial refund which will include the item price minus shipping costs. You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs and customs duty for returning your item.
If it is plastic sealed when you get it, it should remain plastic sealed. Some types of goods such as CIEMs and custom cables cannot be returned.
Please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order for a return authorization. (confirmed by shipping tracking history)
Return requests made within 7 to 30 days of the order being marked as delivered will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
Items such as earplugs/holsters/cables are not covered by this guarantee due to hygiene reasons.
We may refund you for the following reasons,
- Returned items due to the policy of returns once we get them.
- Order cancellation
- Other reasons.
If you paid by credit card, It will arrive to you within 7 working days usually. The time will depend on the bank handling time. If you pay by PayPal, It will arrive to you within a few hours. If you didn't get the refund during the above lead times, write us to check the reason.
The refunded amount may be slightly different from your original national currency payment due to Currency Exchange rates varying, HiFiGo is not responsible for the difference.
There may be a transaction fee deducted by your bank when the order is canceled or refunded fully or partially, HiFiGo is not responsible for this if your bank charges you any additional fee.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If the item is marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, it cannot be exchanged, refunded, or warranty.
How long is the warranty period?
HiFiGo warrants to the original purchaser that the Product(s) shall be free of any defect in material or workmanship for a period of one year for labor and one year for parts from the date of the original order except the items listed below:
Desktop DAC/AMPs IEMs and Dongles: 1 years warranty
Cables and Adapters: 3 months warranty
(excluding carrying cases, ear tips, and other accessories)
Should the Product(s) supplied by HiFiGo prove defective because of improper workmanship or material as reasonably determined by us, HiFiGo agrees, at its option, to either repair or replace the Product free of charge, excluding any shipping or handling charges.
This warranty extends only to personal use & does not extend to any product that has been used for commercial use, rental use, or use that is not intended. There are no warranties other than expressly set forth herein.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING
- Damage due to user negligence, accidents, disassembly, waterlog, misuse, abuse, alterations or vandalism.
- Improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Failure to perform required preventive maintenance
- use not following the ‘User Guide’ or any additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product materials.
- Unauthorized modification or commercial use.
- Damage in return transit.
- Unsupervised use by children under 18 years of age.
- Accidents, abuse, misuse, improper installation, problems with electrical power, acts of third parties.
- Products that are altered or repaired by anyone not authorized by HiFiGo
- usage not following instructions accompanying the Product(s)
- failure to perform required preventive maintenance,
- weather conditions, lightning, fire, water, or any acts of nature
- Furthermore, HiFiGo is not liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature resulting from the use of this product and any liability shall not exceed the purchase price of the product.
Disclaimer of Warranties - Except as set forth herein, HiFiGo disclaims any and all warranties and representations other than those explicitly specified in this contract; any warranties, if separately provided in writing, are extended only to the Buyer whose name is shown on this invoice/contract. Warranties do not cover product damaged by external causes, including accident, abuse, misuse, improper installation, problems with electrical power, acts of third parties, Products that are altered or repaired by anyone not authorized by HiFiGo, usage not following instructions accompanying the Product(s), or failure to perform required preventive maintenance, including but not limited to backups, problems caused by use of software, parts and components not supplied by HiFiGo, weather conditions, lightning, fire, water, or any acts of nature; HiFiGo shall not be obligated to provide any warranty service or obligations unless the customer has paid its invoices in full under this or any other HiFiGo invoice. HiFiGo shall have the sole discretion in determining whether the Product is covered under the warranty for labor and/or warranty for parts
Governing Law - This contract shall be governed and construed per the laws of the People's Republic of China. Buyer agrees that competent courts in the People's Republic of China shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action concerning this contract. In the event of any dispute related to this contract, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fee and costs.
How can I Request a Warranty replacement or repair?
You must email our customer service email@example.com within the applicable warranty period with your order number and your specific inquiries. Please describe the problems that you encountered with as much detail as you can.
Can I cancel an order?
Once an order is placed, you have less than 24 hours to cancel it if it is not processed yet. Once the order processes and is accepted by our warehouse, you may still request cancellation, however, please know that cancellation at that stage is not guaranteed.
Can I return the products that I don’t like and get a refund?
You may request to return an item in the condition it was received if you change your mind. Some items may be returned for either money back or exchange subject to the following conditions. Our policy is within 7 days after receiving according to the tracking record. If 7 days after receiving have gone, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Any item returned must be complete with all accessories, hardware, manuals, or instructions, and in the same "new" condition as when it was when shipped to you. Please send us photos or videos of it.
- Any item returned incomplete or with physical damage such as scratches etc., excessive signs of use, or abuse will not be accepted for return.
- Any item returned will be evaluated upon receipt. Of course, we cannot give refunds on defective merchandise resulting from mishandling, misuse, tampering or improper use.
Can I exchange a product that I ordered?
We offer an exchange service if the items are in the following conditions. (*Except Non-refundable & Non-exchangeable items)
- Products must in “Good Condition” with no damage in any way.
- To exchange a product, the product must be available to purchase on Hifigo.com and its price must be higher or equal to the original order amount.
- The customer will have to pay the difference in price if s/he selects a product of a higher price.
- If you have purchased any items with any discount offered by a joint promotion or other promotional activities but the discount offer has expired at the time of the exchange, the discount shall not be taken into account. Discounts offered by companies other than HiFiGo shall be dealt with per the terms and conditions of the relevant companies.
What’s the process for canceling, returning, or requesting a refund?
Please email our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the reason for the return. Please pack the product carefully.
You must return an item in the same condition as it was received. You must also include, in the same condition as it was received:
- All packaging such as boxes, bags, and tags
- Accessories such as cords and remotes
- Certificates, manuals, and warranty cards
- "Free gifts" or bonus items
- All items included in a bundle
What are the items that can be returned?
We accept the following items for return only if they are returned in the same condition in which they were received, and the items should include all items that were in the original package.
We do not accept the return of CIEM products and custom cables. Defective products covered under warranty could be returned for servicing, but NOT for refund. If the returned item is used, damaged, or missing any parts, or is damaged during return shipping because it wasn't packaged correctly, we might provide a partial refund to account for the loss in the item's value.
When do I need to return the items? When is the deadline?
Items can be returned within 7 days of receipt of delivery according to the online shipping tracking record if you receive a damaged, different or unusable item.
Where do I ship the items so that I can get a refund?
If you want to ship back to us, please contact us at email@example.com.
When will I receive my refund?
In most cases, we will issue your refund within six business days after receiving and checking the returned item.
How much will I receive for a refund?
You’ll be refunded the amount you paid minus 30% of the MSRP which shall be deducted as a restocking fee. For example, if the MSRP is $100, we will refund you $70. If the item is returned without its complete original packaging (original box, foam padding, etc.), an additional 10% packing fee will apply.
Who can I contact, if I have questions about refunds or warranties?
If you have any questions, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.