Fiio EH3NC The First All Format Support Hi-res BT ANC headset in the World| Hifigo
From very respectable in-ear monitors to genuinely premium-quality music players, things just keep getting better for FiiO. However, they’ve never released a full-sized headphone until August of 2019. FiiO insists that their first headphone release should offer features that can, at least on paper, compete with products from some of even the most widely available and established brands such as Sony and Bose.
Fiio EH3NC BT ANC headphones announced in August of 2019, some audiophiles reserved already on Hifigo, will come to meet users finally at end of October, since Fiio will release the first batch shipment of EN3NC headset at that time.
For the EH3NC, FiiO have adopted Bluetooth 5.0 which makes it compatible with practically every Bluetooth audio format out there, including AAC/SBC/AptX low latency AptX HD, LDAC, and even HWA. There’s also NFC capability to ensure simple and easy one-touch pairing with compatible source devices.
The Fiio EH3NC BT headphone features an ADI noise-cancellation chip and the tech behind it is called ‘hybrid feedforward-feedback active noise cancellation.
Features of Fiio EH3NC BT ANC Headset :
- Support for all current Bluetooth audio codecs which include: AAC, SBC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC, LHDC (HWA)
- One-Touch NFC
- Active noise cancellation using FeedForward (FF) and FeedBack (FB) hybrid approach
- A high-performance noise-cancellation chip from ADI
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Audio Input
- 45mm titanium-plated dynamic driver
- Playback time of 50 hours per charge in Bluetooth mode and 1000hours deep standby.
Leave a comment