You also can order Soncoz SGD1 at our amazon store:
We will send the plug type according to your country standard, pls email us your request if it is different
Review by Audio Science Review
There is great attention paid to keeping noise and interference to a minimum. All of this helps SGD1 beat over 200 DACs in SINAD (distortion plus noise)!
Three-dimensional Compact Design
Various Digital and Analog Interfaces
- Dual Input (USB-B & USB-C) design for greater compatibility.
- AES/EBU balanced digital inputs for professional devices.
- Digital output (coaxial RCA) using any input（USB/Bluetooth/Toslink/AES/Coaxial）to digital coaxial output.
Balanced Analog Output Interface XLR
Gold-plated XLR Balanced Analog Output Parameters:
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise（THD+N）: <0.000096%(-120.355 dB) @1kHz
- Dynamic Range : >126 dB @ 1kHz
- Signal To Noise Ratio（SNR）: >126 dB
- Frequency Response : 20~20kHz(±0.15 dB)
- Channel Crosstalk : >143 dB
- Output Impedance：200 Ω
- Output Voltage : 4.0 Vrms @ dBFS
- Output Jitter：38.5 pS
- Noise Level（Noise floor modulation）: 1.3 μVrms
Single-Ended Analog Output Interface RCA
Customized Gold-Plated RCA (red/black) Analog Single-Ended Output Interface:
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise（THD+N）: <0.0001%(-120 dB) @1kHz
- Dynamic range : >125 dB @ 1kHz
- Signal To Noise Ratio（SNR）: >125 dB
- Frequency Response : 20~20kHz(±0.15 dB)
- Channel Crosstalk : >140 dB
- Output impedance：100 Ω
- Output Voltage : 2.0 Vrms @0dBFS
- Output Jitter：40 pS
- Noise Level ( Noise floor modulation）: 1.4 μVrms
Digital Audio Input Interface——USB-B & USB-C Dual Input
Customized Gold-Plated USB-B and USB-C Ports As The USB Input Interface:
- USB input adopts XU208 XMOS high-performance control chip.
- USB-B & USB-C Dual Input, convenient for multi-player device usage scenarios.
- USB-B and USB-C are inserted at the same time and can easily switch between each input source.
- USB-B and USB-C support 32-bit 768kHz PCM/DSD512 (Native)
- Compatible with multiple operating systems Windows/iOS/Android/Linux/Volumio
- Thesycon Custom USB Drivers.
Digital Audio Input Interface-Bluetooth 5.0 Bluetooth Input
CSR8675-LDAC Ultra-High-Definition Bluetooth Chip:
- Support Bluetooth 5.0 specification and low-power safe connection.
- Support various codecs such as APTX/APTX LL/SBC/AAC
- Support 192kHz 24bit Audio Input
- The antenna is hidden under the front panel to increase the stability of the connection and provide an elegant look.
- To connect using Bluetooth, Select SONCOZ-SGD1 from your mobile phone or any other device.
Digital Audio Input Interface——AES/EBU Digital Balanced Input
- Digital balanced input adopts AKM4118A high-performance low jitter transceiver chip.
- Supports 24-bit/192kHz audio digital input.
- Compatible with AES3, IEC60958, S/PDIF, EIAJ CP1201
- Utilizes the internal low-jitter analog phase-locked loop (PLL) as a clock source to reduce jitter
Digital Audio Input Interface——Digital Coaxial Input
Gold-Plated RCA Female Socket As A Digital Coaxial Input Interface:
- Digital coaxial input adopts the AKM4118A high-performance low-jitter transceiver chip.
- Supports 24-bit/192kHz audio digital input.
- Utilizes the internal low-jitter analog phase-locked loop (PLL) as a clock source to reduce jitter.
Digital Audio Input Interface——TOSLINK Optical Input
Custom Audio Grade High-Speed Fiber Optic Connectors For Fiber Optic Input Interfaces:
- The working frequency of optical fiber reaches 192kHz and the rate reaches 25M.
- The converted electrical signal enters the AKM4118A high-performance low-jitter transceiver chip.
- Supports 192kHz 24bit audio input.
- Utilizes the internal low-jitter analog phase-locked loop (PLL) as a clock source to reduce jitter.
Digital Audio Output Interface——Coaxial Digital Output
Customized Gold-Plated RCA Female Socket As The Digital Coaxial Output Interface:
- Digital coaxial output uses AKM4118A high-performance low-jitter transceiver chip.
- Supports 24-bit/192kHz digital audio input.
- Utilizes the internal low-jitter analog phase-locked loop (PLL) as a clock source to reduce jitter.
- Easily output a digital coaxial S/PDIF signal using any digital input
The Power Input Uses a 3Pin Three-In-One (Socket, Fuse, and Switch) Socket:
- Power input: AC 110V/220V, can be switched according to the local voltage level.
- Spare fuse for use in case of emergency.
- The total power consumption is less than 8W
Operation & Settings
The Front Panel Is Simple And Unified, The Function Partition Is Obvious, And The integrated Button Is Easy To Operate
- The left is the function indication area, including the input sound source selection status and filter mode status indication.
- On the right are the multi-function knob and volume indicator band.
Audio Input Selection
Easily switch Between 6 Different Types Of Source Inputs Using The Right Knob:
- The default power-on state: USB port input, default filter mode APOD, digital coaxial output is turned on, and the volume indicator is in the minimum state
- Single press the knob (mute state), input mode selection, rotate the knob to select a different input source.
- Press again to end the source selection or wait 3 seconds to automatically exit the input source selection state.
- The volume of each input source can be separately stored and remembered so that the next time it is turned on; it will return to the last set state.
7 Different Types Of Filter Modes To Choose From：
- The default filter mode is APOD (Apodizing fast roll-off linear phase filter).
- Press and hold the right knob for 3 seconds to enter the filter selection mode, turn the knob to switch between different filters.
- The filter mode of each input can be separately stored in memory so that after turning on the SGD-1, it reverts to the last user-selected filter.
- From left to right, the abbreviations for the filter modes are as follows: APOD- BRIC- FAM- FAL- HYER- SLM-SLL
- Apodizing fast roll-off filter — APOD
- Brick wall filter — BRIC
- Minimum phase fast roll-off filter — FAM
- Linear phase fast roll-off filter — FAL
- Hybrid fast roll-off filter — HYER
- Minimum phase slow roll-off filter — SLM
- Linear phase slow roll-off filter — SLL
The Volume Level Is Identified By The Indicator Ring:
- The default volume level is -64dB, the encoder adjustment volume step is 0.5dB/Step, and the maximum volume level is 0dB.
- To use as pure DAC mode, adjust the DAC volume to the maximum. This will provide the maximum output and amplitude.
Soncoz SGD1 Custom Extended Infrared Remote-Control：
The remote control can be used to control all the different functions of the Soncoz SGD-1:
- Mute the SGD1
- 2/9. Filter mode selection
- 4/8. Null
- Coaxial input selection
- Optical input selection
- AES input selection
- Bluetooth input selection
- USB-B input selection
- USB-C input selection
- Volume up ( increase volume level )
- Volume down ( decrease volume level )
Firmware Upgrade & Reset
SGD1 integrates an intelligent CPU to support over-the-air (OTA) upgrade function, and avoid all the inconveniences of traditional upgrade methods. SGD1 supports two upgrade methods:
- Mobile hotspot OTA Upgrade Method:
- Setup a mobile hotspot and set the name；ANIG，Set the password to：12355678
- Power cycle (turn off then on again) the SGD1 to turn on WiFi, when the above hotspot is detected, it will automatically detect if any new firmware is available. If there is, the device will automatically upgrade and restart; if not, WiFi will be turned off after one minute, the upgrade function will be turned off, and normal operation will resume.
- Mobile APP OTA Upgrade Method:
- Turn on the SGD1, press the knob shortly three times, until all the indicators on the left light up, then enter the upgrade distribution mode.
- Use the mobile phone APP (Esptouch) to follow the steps to configure the network for SGD1 (make sure that SGD1 and the mobile phone are on the same 2.4G WiFi network).
- After the network upgrade is successful, it will automatically detect if there is any new firmware available.
- If there is, the device will automatically upgrade and restart; if not, WiFi will be turned off after one minute, the upgrade function will be turned off, and normal operation will continue.
- SGD1 will check for the WiFi network every time the power is turned on. If the network exists, it will automatically detect if there is any new firmware available and proceed to update then turn off the WiFi function. If the network does not exist, the device will turn off the WiFi function after one minute after powering on.
- Press and hold the button for more than 6 seconds to reset the entire device.
SGD1 integrates many functions, in addition to the above settings and operations, there are some precautions:
- SGD1's WiFi function is only used to upgrade the device's firmware, it has no other function, and there is no data collection behavior of any kind.
- The analog balanced XLR output and the single-ended RCA output can be used at the same time, and the two interfaces can be simultaneously connected to the power amplification equipment of the corresponding interface (Amplifier/Power amplifier)
- SGD1 is a high-performance DAC that can also meet the requirements of pre-amp applications.
- The DAC’s internal modulator, filter, volume control can not be bypassed, this is determined by the chip.
- SGD1 can be used in pure DAC mode, just adjust the volume to the maximum (fixed volume).
Miscellaneous Soncoz SGD1 Highlights
Excellent Heat Dissipating Design
The SGD1 heat dissipation system is based on a thermal simulation design. The excellent heat dissipation ensures high performance and stable operation for the SGD1
High-End Power Supply System
After five different iterations of design, verification, and optimization of the SGD1's power supply system, two sets of linear transformers were finally selected to provide a separate power supply for analog and digital circuits. A large number of ultra-low noise LDOs and audio-grade capacitors were carefully chosen to deliver a High-end power supply system with an ultra-low noise floor.
High-Performance Chip Selection
For each function of SGD1, a specific chip with excellent performance was chosen. This ensures that the overall performance of SGD1 reaches its highest performance peak and unlocks its true potential.
Convenient Interactive Design-Multi-Function Knob
A highly integrated push knob can complete all functions and operations of SGD1. To further improve the user's operation experience, The SGD1 takes advantage of many software optimizations. For example, when switching between different source inputs, the Fade in-out effect ensures the safety of the connected audio equipment (such as speakers or headphones). Also, it protects the human ear from any sudden loud noises.
Another example is the anti-shake algorithm for the knob misoperation. All these optimizations significantly improve the user experience and aid usability, making the SGD1 a true user-friendly device.
Warm Color Indicator and Breathing Mode
The color of the SGD1's indicator light has been tested and verified many times. Finally, the warm orange color was selected as the primary color of the indicator light for the entire SONCOZ brand series of products.
The mute function is convenient for quickly muting the sound when critical situations (important calls) call for it. When the SGD1 is in mute mode, the entire volume light strip will breathe, just like a living spirit breathing. When the device is in mute for more than 10 minutes, all the lights of the SGD1 will turn off. The SGD1 is in standby sleep mode.
To wake up the SGD1 from sleep mode, use the knob or the remote control.
A mute user experience design is also added to the mute function: when you exit mute (to play music again), the device will not suddenly resume playing at the previous volume level, instead, the volume will gradually return to the user's previous configured volume setting to avoid the startle response.
XLR Balanced Output Distortion+Noise (THD+N)
Single-Ended Distortion+Noise (THD+N)
Noise (Noise Floor Modulation)
Balanced XLR Channel Crosstalk
Single-Ended RCA Channel Crosstalk
Intermodulation Distortion (IMD)
SGD1 integrated two linear transformers to provide separate power to the digital and analog circuits, the carefully selected ultra-low noise LDOs and audio capacitors jointly achieve SGD1 excellent ultra-low floor noise High-end power supply system.The multi-function knob button integrated all the functions and operations of SGD1. Such as Mute, volume up and down, digital input switch, filter mode switch, OTA mode setting, off and on. Of course, The IR remote control also controls the abovementioned functions. The warm white LEDs and the led strip will indicate SGD1's current status.
-In the Box-
SGD1 X 1
USB-B cable X 1
AC cable X 1
Remote X 1
Two ES9038Q2M DAC chips
The SGD1 is a well-designed DAC built on chips ES9038Q2M Sabre 32-bit integrated in dual-mono mode: each of these chips see its computing power 100% dedicated to a single channel of the stereo signal. This achieves sound restitution of exceptional clarity with tremendously low crosstalk. This component belongs to the ESS flagship series and is among the best current hardware solutions for high-fidelity audio decoding. It uses HyperStream 32 BIT 768kHz architecture with native DSD support. Each one of these chips is also equipped with advanced reconstruction filters and uses some of the finest dithering techniques available on the audio market. XMOS U208 USB interface & AKM 4418A Digital Audio Interface The device has two USB connectors on the rear panel. Respectively, USB-B input and a USB-C input for interfacing OTG devices. Both USB inputs work with an XMOS U208 USB interface. This is a reference component in the field of high-fidelity music, with digital streams supports up to 32-bit 768kHz as well as (native) DSD512. In addition to the USB inputs, the SONCOZ SGD1 has an AKM 4418A chip, which allows the conversion of digital S / PDIF streams on its AES / coaxial, optical inputs with a 24-bit / 192 kHz / DSD64 resolution. The S/PDIF and USB interfaces are communicating with one another. In addition to its DAC function, SONCOZ SGD1 can work as a digital interface capable of interfacing its six digital inputs (USB inputs included) to a coaxial S/PDIF output connector. Note that this output bypasses the device's mute function, thus offering extensive integration possibilities (connect an OTG device to a receiver that only has a coaxial input, connect for a secondary audio system for testing purposes...etc.).
WiFi & Bluetooth 5.0
A CSR8675 chip allows the device to connect through Bluetooth 5.0. The latter supports LDAC, ACC, SBC, apt-X Low-Latency & apt-X HD. An LDAC compatible device can stream up to 24-bit 96kHz digital audio data for high-quality wireless audio.
With its wireless connectivity, it can check automatically (once configured) the presence of firmware updates and install them in the background without requiring user intervention. If no update is needed, the WiFi module turns off by itself after a minute.
The front panel displays in real-time the active input and the selected filters. Each option has its backlit icon to leave no doubt as to the device's proper configuration.
Well-built power stage
Two transformers constitute each an independent supply stage for separately powering the digital and analog stages. This type of integration significantly reduces interference and noise in the most sensitive stages of the digital/analog conversion.
An input voltage selector can toggle between 230V and 110V power grids.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are PCM705.6, and PCM768 kHz are both supported on the SGD1 DAC?
What sample rates are supported on the USB input for each PCM and DSD?
The SGD1 DAC supports PCM on its USB input, with sample rates up to 768kHz. DSD material "Natively "up to DSD512.
Can the SGD1 decode native DSD material?
Yes, the SGD1 DAC can decode PCM up to 768kHz & DSD up to DSD512.(Native).
What\'s the difference between the LA-QXD1 and SGD1?
The SGD1 has the following added features. Dual ESS ES9038Q2M DAC chips. Front Panel screen. Volume knob with a color indicator. AES and USB C inputs. Different chassis. Better user interface. AKM AK4118 SPDIF receiver chip. Internal power supply. Remote control. Bluetooth 5.0. Over the air (OTA) firmware upgrades using WiFi or hotspot. Better performance measurements (Higher SINAD, Lower THD+N, Channel Crosstalk). The LA-QXD1 can be used as a portable DAC, easily powered using a power bank. Both SONCOZ DACs have excellent balanced (XLR), single-ended (RCA) outputs, digital coaxial outputs, and hardware volume control.
Is the Apodizing mode a linear-phase filter?
Yes, The Apodizing mode (APOD) is a linear-phase filter.
Do the filter modes apply to all inputs (TOS/COAX/USB)?
Yes, The different filters apply to all inputs.
Which filter mode is best? Which mode should I use? What do you recommend?
Most people don't hear any difference between the different filter modes. Using a filter mode is an individual preference. Linear phase Fast (FAL) and Apodizing Linear Fast (APOD) are the most optimal. Both filters have a linear phase response, accurate cutoff frequency, and produce adequate attenuation at the Nyquist frequency ( 22khz for 44.1khz and 24khz for 48.1khz sampling rates).
Note: If this sounds complicated, leave it to default and enjoy your SGD1 DAC.
What Filter modes are available in the SONCOZ LA-QXD1 DAC?
The SONCOZ LA-QXD1 has seven different filter modes 1. Apodizing Linear Fast Roll-Off Filter (APOD) - (Default) 2. Brick wall Filter (BRIC) 3. Minimum Phase Fast Roll-Off Filter (FAM) 4. Linear Phase Fast Roll-Off Filter (FAL) 5. Hybrid Fast Roll-Off Filter (HYER) 6. Minimum Phase Slow Roll-Off Filter (SLM) 7. Linear Phase Fast Roll-Off Filter (SLL)
Is there any difference in performance between the RCA and XLR outputs?
XLR Balanced output has a slight 1 to 2 dB better SINAD (inaudible). Balanced XLR outputs double the voltage of single-ended RCA outputs (4V vs. 2V, respectively.)
Does the SGD1 DAC has the \"ESS hump \"?
No, our designer has solved the "ESS hump "problem completely, feel free to check it out.
How do I connect my SGD1 DAC to iOS tablet or iPhone?
You can use a genuine or Apple MFI approved USB Camera Adapter cable to connect your SGD1 DAC to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or use the Bluetooth input.
How do I connect my SGD1 DAC to my Android smartphone?
You can use a USB OTG cable to connect your SGD1 DAC to your Android smartphone, or you can use the Bluetooth input. We recommend USB Audio Player PRO for the best Android music playback.
What is the default filter mode of the SGD1?
The default filter mode of the SGD1 is the Apodizing Linear Fast Roll-Off Filter (APOD).
which interface is the best to feed this unit among AES, USB, Coaxial, Optical?
Due to the excellent design, it doesn't matter.
Does anyone know the logistics of how the coaxial out works? Will it send a digital signal to a device attached via coaxial, even at the same time it\'s sending an analog signal out to my amp? Or is there a way to switch which output the device uses?
All digital inputs to SGD1 can be digital (RCA S/PDIF) outputs. The digital output and analog output of each digital input channel are simultaneous.
How can I use my SGD1 DAC in pure DAC mode?
Turning up the volume to the maximum is pure DAC mode.
Can you use both outputs (XLR and RCA) to drive two different amplifiers at the same time?
The final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available to you during checkout. Currently, we offer 3 International shipping methods which are steady and easy to track. Priority worldwide shipping, Premium ( Partial countries) and a faster Express shipping. The estimated times stated below are not guaranteed. An international package could experience delays like postal strikes or severe weather or Cov-19 situation. All shipping ways, PO Box address is not acceptable.
If you don’t receive your order within the estimated time frame provided below and suspect that it might be lost in transit, please contact HiFiGo Support ( email@example.com ) and we can look into the order with the courier. Lost-in-transit requests must be submitted to HiFiGo Support within 3 months of the date of shipping or before the courier archives the tracking information.
Option 1. Express by DHL/UPS/Fedex/Aramax/SF etc ( there may be tax need to pay in this way)
!!! Express Free Shiping on US$500+
The estimated time of delivery is usually 3-7 Days depending on the country. Includes detailed tracking and confirmation of delivery.
1.Kindly remind that we will deduct you the round freight before refund you if customer reject to pay the duty tax. (P.S. tripple freight for returning the product)
2.For some remote areas, there may be an additional charge of US$ 35. Your order shipping date may be delayed few days if the place is remote because we need find out proper carrier to send out to avoid remote fee, otherwise we will contact you for remote fee or order could be cancelled. If you are unsure whether your location is considered a remote area, we recommend contacting us to confirm.
Option 2. Premium ( 6-10days, All tax and Duty Paid)
All tax and duty are prepaid to carrier by HiFiGo before shipping, so you dont need to pay any tax or duty when you get it.
Premium Available: France, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, United States.
United Kingdom: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=YT2134221222009882
Option 3. Priority shippingIf we marked it is with all tax and duty paid, all tax and duty are prepaid to carrier by HiFiGo before shipping, so you dont need to pay any tax or duty when you get it.
America (with all tax & duty paid, Free shipping on $100+ )
United States/: 1-2 Weeks, average 10 days
Europe ( with all tax & duty paid, Free shipping on $300+ )
1. France, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain : 1-2 weeks , avg. 10days.
United Kingdom: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=YT2134121272173175
2. Austria, Netherlands, Hungary, Portugal, Poland, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Sweden, Bulgaria, Finland, Slovenia,Latvia, Malta, Norway : 1-3 weeks, avg.2 weeks .
3. Croatia, Estonia, Bulgaria,Romania, Lithuania : 2-4 weeks,avg.3 weeks
4. Russia: 4-10 weeks
Switzerland: 1-2 weeks
Ukraine/Belarus: 3-5weeks,avg. 4weeks
Asia (with all tax & duty paid , Free shipping on $100+ )
Australia (with all tax & duty paid, Free shipping on $100+ )
Registered Airmail service
We have stopped the normal registered airmail service due to the extremely long delivery times which made us unable to guarantee the delivery of your order before a certain date. Due to these circumstances and lack of tracking information. We've decided to not offer this shipping option. We appreciate your understanding.
If you chose Express (DHL/UPS/Fedex etc) : You are responsible for paying taxes and duties. But we usually declare an item at a lower value , leave us a message with the desired value if you want.
If you chose Priority service marked with tax and duty paid: All tax and duty paid by Hifigo.
You can Track Your Order by clicking here.
Please note: It can take up to 24 business hours for your tracking number to become active. In some cases, It may take up to 3 business days to update.
Shopify supports only one currency that is US Dollars. On payment, it gets automatically transferred to US dollars. Due to the currency exchange rates fluctuating almost daily, the prices in other currencies on our store at HiFiGo is just for your reference. Final price might be a little bit higher or lower depending on the current dollar rate.
After you place your order, you will receive an email with your order confirmation.
After your order processes, you will receive another email with tracking information and you will soon be able to track your order.
1.All orders ship from our warehouse in China within 1-3 business days unless stated otherwise. Please allow 1-3 days of processing time. Some items may require a longer ship-out and/or delivery timeframe. We will notify you immediately about the expected delivery timeframe, with the option of canceling your order for a full refund.
2.We will ship the product with the correct power voltage selection and adapter according to your country in shipping address. If your requirement is different with your country standard, please email us.
Packaging samples for different sized items. All products that we have on our store are 100% genuine and comes with their original retail packaging from the brands. Please note that the package might get opened for checking at customs in your country to inspect the cargo. Due to this single reason, we can’t guarantee you get your shipment 100% sealed when you get it.
Why hasn't my order shipped yet?
Typically, it takes about 1-3 Business Days of processing time before we ship your order. We ask that you allow us 1-3 Business Days to process your order!
We want is to make sure that all the items of your order are prepared correctly before they are shipped out. You will receive an email to confirm that your order has been shipped. So please check your inbox in 1-3 Business Days.
I've been looking to buy a music player Hiby R6 ( US$799) and I wanted to know how much it would cost for DHL Express shipping to My country Romania / Spain/ Germany/ Norway/ Japan /Austrialia etc ?
There are two shipping ways to your country:
1.Express shipping(DHL/UPS etc) with 3-5days arrive( $500 order free shipping), we could undervalue the shipping invoice for you in order that you could pay less tax or duty.
2. Priority shipping to EU/ US / CA/JP /AU / South Africa with all tax and duty paid. 1-3weeks. ( $ 100 order free shipping ). We suggest to chose this shipping way, it is steady, good tracking information and you dont need to pay any tax & duty.
I've received a tracking number for my order. Why is my tracking not working?
Although your order can "ship", sometimes the online tracking will not update until 24 hours later. Usually, expect to see updated tracking information on the next business day after you receive your confirmation email/SMS. We appreciate your patience.
How can I track my order?
- Simply click on this link here to be redirected to the order tracking page.
- Enter the tracking number found on your order confirmation email.
- You will see up-to-date shipping information about the status of your order.
If You Have Any Questions Or Concerns, Please Contact Us so that we can help you.
If the package shipped, can I reject to receive it?
Non condition Returns
We offer a 7-Day Return Policy. You have 7 days to return an item from the date that you received it. (confirmed by Shipping Tracking record). To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in it's original packaging. If it is plastic sealled when you get it , it should remain plastic sealled. Some types of goods such as CIEMs cannot be returned.
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs we send the product to you are non-refundable（ write us in advance how much it is）and Custom Duty when it come back to China is non-refundable too ( we will send you receipt after we get it ). If 7 days have gone by since you received your item, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Warranty Reason Returns
If the product doesnt work properly during warranty leadtime and confirmed to be defective , the item could be returned for repair. HiFiGo will afford the freight to send it back to you after repair.
Wrong Item reason Returns
Pls contact us at very first time if you get the wrong item and dont use the product , keep the package as original as it is and we will cover all the freight and tax back and send you correct one immediately.
We may refund you for following reasons,
1. Returned items due to the policy of returns once we get it.
2. Order cancellation
3. Other reasons.
If you paid by credit card, It will arrive you within 7 working days usually. The time will depends on the bank handling time. If you pay by paypal, It will arrive you within few hours. If you didnt get the refund during above leadtime, write us to check the reason.
Refunded amount may be slightly different with your original national currency payment due to Currency Exchange rates varying, HiFiGo is not responsible for the difference.
There may be transaction fee deducted by your bank when order is cancelled or refunded fully or partially, HiFiGo is not repsonsible for this if your bank charge you any additional fee.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If the item is marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, it cannot be exchanged , refunded or warranty.
How long is the warranty period?
HiFiGo warrants to the original purchaser that the Product(s) shall be free of any defect in material or workmanship for a period of one year for labor and one year for parts from the date of the original order except the items listed below:
Desktop DAC/AMPs : 2 years warranty
IEMs and dongles: 1 year warranty
Accessories: 3-6 months warranty according to brands policy
Should the Product(s) supplied by HiFiGo prove defective because of improper workmanship or material as reasonably determined by us, HiFiGo agrees, at its option, to either repair or replace the Product free of charge, excluding any shipping or handling charges.This warranty extends only to personal use & does not extend to any product that has been used for commercial use, rental use, or use which is not intended. There are no warranties other than expressly set forth herein.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING
- Damage due to user negligence, accidents, dis-assembly, waterlog, misuse, abuse, alterations or vandalism.
- Improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Failure to perform required preventive maintenance
- use not following the ‘User Guide’ or any additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product materials.
- Unauthorized modification or commercial use.
- Damage in return transit.
- Unsupervised use by children under 18 years of age.
- Accidents, abuse, misuse, improper installation, problems with electrical power, acts of third parties.
- Products that are altered or repaired by anyone not authorized by HiFiGo
- usage not following instructions accompanying the Product(s)
- failure to perform required preventive maintenance,
- weather conditions, lightning, fire, water, or any acts of nature
- Furthermore, HiFiGo is not liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature resulting from the use of this product and any liability shall not exceed the purchase price of the product.
Disclaimer of Warranties - Except as set forth herein, HiFiGo disclaims any and all warranties and representations other than those explicitly specified in this contract; any warranties, if separately provided in writing, are extended only to the Buyer whose name is shown on this invoice/contract. Warranties do not cover product damaged by external causes, including accident, abuse, misuse, improper installation, problems with electrical power, acts of third parties, Products that are altered or repaired by anyone not authorized by HiFiGo, usage not following instructions accompanying the Product(s), or failure to perform required preventive maintenance, including but not limited to backups, problems caused by use of software, parts and components not supplied by HiFiGo, weather conditions, lightning, fire, water, or any acts of nature; HiFiGo shall not be obligated to provide any warranty service or obligations unless customer has paid its invoices in full under this or any other HiFiGo invoice. HiFiGo shall have the sole discretion in determining whether the Product is covered under the warranty for labor and/or warranty for parts
Governing Law - This contract shall be governed and construed per the laws of the People's Republic of China. Buyer agrees that competent courts in the People's Republic of China shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action concerning this contract. In the event of any dispute related to this contract, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys' fee and costs.
How can I Request a Warranty replacement or repair?
You must email our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org within the applicable warranty period with your order number and your specific inquiries. Please describe your problems that you encountered with as musch detail as you can.
Can I cancel an order?
Once an order is placed, you have less than 24 hours to cancel it if it is not processed yet. Once the order processes and is accepted by our warehouse, you may still request cancellation, however please know that cancellation at that stage is not guaranteed.
Can I return the products that I don’t like and get a refund?You may request to return an item in the condition it was received if you change your mind. Some items may be returned for either money back or exchange subject to the following conditions. Our policy is within 7days after receiving according to the tracking record. If 7 days after receiving have gone , unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Any item returned must be complete with all accessories, hardware, manuals or instructions, and in the same "new" condition as when it was when shipped to you. Please send us the photos or videos of it.
- Any item returned incomplete or with physical damage such as scratches etc., excessive signs of use or abuse will not be accepted for return.
- Any item returned will be evaluated upon receipt. Of course, we cannot give refunds on defective merchandise resulting from mishandling, misuse, tampering or improper use.
Can I exchange a product that I ordered?We offer exchange service if the items in following conditions. (*Except Non-refundable & Non-exchangeable items)
- Products must in “Good Condition” with no damaged in any way.
- To exchange a product, the product must be available to purchase on Hifigo.com and its price must be higher or equal to the original order amount.
- The customer will have to pay the difference in price if s/he selects a product of a higher price.
- If you have purchased any items with any discount offered by a joint promotion or other promotional activities but the discount offer has expired at the time of the exchange, the discount shall not be taken into account. Discounts offered by companies other than HiFiGo shall be dealt with per the terms and conditions of the relevant companies.
What’s the process of cancelling, returning or requesting a refund ?Please email our customer service email@example.com with your order number and the reason for the return. Please pack the product carefully.
You must return an item in the same condition as it was received. You must also include, in the same condition as it was received:
- All packaging such as boxes, bags, and tags
- Accessories such as cords and remotes
- Certificates, manuals, and warranty cards
- "Free gifts" or bonus items
- All items included in a bundle
What are the items that can be returned?
We accept the following items for return only if they are returned in the same condition in which they were received, and the items should include all items that were in the original package.
We do not accept the return of CIEM products. Defective products covered under warranty could be returned for servicing, but NOT for refund. If the returned item is used, damaged, or missing any parts, or is damaged during return shipping because it wasn't packaged correctly, we might provide a partial refund to account for the loss in the item's value.
When do I need to return the items? When is the deadline?
Items can be returned within 7 days of receipt of delivery according to the online shipping tracking record.
Where do I ship the items so that I can get a refund?
If you want to ship back to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will I receive my refund?
In most cases, we will issue your refund within six business days after receiving and checking the returned item.
How much will I receive for a refund?
You’ll be refunded the amount you paid minus 30% of the MSRP which shall be deducted as a restocking fee. For example, if the MSRP is $100, we will refund you $70. If the item is returned without its complete original packaging (original box, foam padding etc.), additional 10% packing fee will apply.
Who can I contact, if I have questions about refunds or warranties?
If you have any questions, Please contact us at email@example.com.