Shanling M6 is Shanling's first Android-based player, it is based on open Android OS, it features 4.7inch Sharp IPS HD screen, powered with Snapdragon 430 Octa-core CPU along with 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM, Dual AK4495SEQ, with both DACs working even in Single-Ended mode. Newly developed Shanling Music app as a stock music player.
- Full open Android OS, allowing installation of any third-party app
- Customized Android, avoiding any problems and sound degradation caused by Android's SRC
- Newly developed Shanling Music app as a stock music player
- Support up to 32bit / 768 kHz and DSD256
- Octa-core Snapdragon 430 CPU
- 4 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM
- Dual AK4495SEQ, with both DACs working even in Single-Ended mode
- Both 2.5mm and 4.4 mm balanced connectors
- 4.7inch Sharp IPS HD screen
- 4000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Battery life up to 12 (SE) / 9 (Balanced) hours
- Bluetooth 4.2 with support of LDAC, LHDC, aptX HD, aptX, SBC.
- Bluetooth receiver mode supporting LDAC and SBC
- Output power 143 mW@32ohm Single-Ended, 330 mW@32ohm Balanced
- 135.5 x 68.5 x 17 mm, 220g
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Android or dual OS? Is it that good for pure sound quality or just good for streaming :anguished: app? Is it a flagship and more expensive than M5s? Intresting anyway!
At current build, it's only Android, not the dual OS. According to the company, the Shanling M6 will come with a retail price of around $500 USD. The company will release the reservation of M6 first in China by 16th of September and start to ship out since 19th of September. And it will be released on international markets after that. That price is competitive when compared to similar devices from HiBy and Fiio.
Does it have any microSD slots and what capacity?
Single Micro SD card slot, compatible up to standard 2TB.