Dunu DK-2001 Latest Earphones 3BA + 1DD go on sale offcially in November | Hifigo
The new baby DUNU DK-2001 hybrid earphones with orange and black will be available for order on Dunu's official Tmall Store since Nov,11st. Those living outside China can order it from Hifigo.com. The price for oversea markets will be US$ 299 at Hifigo.
Dunu, Established in 1994 as an OEM manufacturer, DUNU soon grew to be much more with their own in-house high-quality earphones to tempt the masses. Their impressive DN-series of earphones have been able to deliver stellar sonic performance with good articulacy and bass. While DUNU’s strive for high-end perfection has not ended, each iteration hopes to achieve just that with their bold and entrancing vision.
The DK-series is DUNU’s latest hybrid in-ear headphones with an emphasis on hybrid technology to capture the best spectrum of sound. The advantage of such a technology is that DUNU is able to employ dynamic drivers with large coils to drive those impactful and deep lows whilst still capturing the precision and extension of mid to high frequencies with balanced-armature sets.
Dunu DK-2001 earphones features
- Dynamic driver with Dual-Sided PVD Beryllium Coating)
- Three Knowes Balanced armature drivers.
- High-purity silver-plated OCC copper cable with an exclusive patented quick-switch modular plug cable system.
- The MMCX detachable plug and socket design on the cable offers an endless choice of replacement and upgrade.
- All metal cavity to eliminate the vibration for sound clarity.
Enter the $299.99 DUNU DK-2001 in-ear headphones, a hybrid IEM with 3 balanced armature drivers for mid-high frequencies and a single dynamic driver with Dual-Sided PVD Beryllium Coating for low-frequency reproduction.