BQEYZ Spring 2 announced - a New Triple Hybrid IEM From BQEYZ
It's been less than a year since BQEYZ introduced their Spring 1 IEM.
For those unfamiliar with the brand, BQEYZ was among the first brands to design and release highly customized, Tri hybrid IEMs using Piezoelectric drivers. A technology which unfortunately remains uncommon today.
Recently the company has been releasing a few other unique products. The recently announced Spring 2 is the latest addition to the company's earphone lineup.
Today, BQEYZ announced a recent addition to their earphones lineup, The Spring 2.
BQEYZ designs and tunes all their drivers in-house, Meaning, they can easily achieve a specific tuning that allows their drivers to reproduce the sound realistically.
The Spring 2 is a Tri-Hybrid that uses three different types of drivers.
- A single 13 millimeters coaxial dynamic driver for the best bass response and producing an overall powerful sound and soundstage.
- One balanced armature driver for mid-range accuracy, and precise sound production.
- A 9 layers piezoelectric driver for the high-frequency treble region.
Other Features include:
- Design: BQEYZ designed the external housing out of a 5-axis CNC machined aluminum available in two distinct colors.
- Custom in-house drivers: The three drivers used in the Spring 2 are custom tuned in-house and calibrated to meet their target frequency response.
- Comfort: The Spring 2 aluminum earpieces are lightweight and ergonomically designed to provide the best sound quality with the most comfortable fit and the highest level of noise isolation.
- Superior quality control: The left and right drivers are precision matched within +/- 1 dB
- Frequency transition: Taking advantage of the custom in-house design, the Spring 2 uses a unique crossover technology that allows a smooth frequency transition from one driver to another.
- Upgradable cable: The Spring 2 IEM uses a 0.78mm 2-pin single crystal copper removable cable.
- Driveability: with a very low 32ohm impedance paired with a high 110dB sensitivity, the Spring 2 is a reasonably efficient IEM, many smartphone users will find it an excellent choice for portable listening.
- The Spring 2 has a comprehensive accessory set included in the box.
- Leatherette carrying case.
- One 4-strand, 224-core, single-crystal copper removable cable.
- Silicone tips of various sizes.
- Foam tips of various sizes.
According to BQEYZ, The Spring 2 is an improvement over the previous model, being a tad brighter than the Spring 1 with a quoted frequency response is of 7-40kHz.